Parts & Accessories
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
$17.50 - $29.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Everything you need to fully rebuild OneUp Composite pedals. MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS 1. remove outer and inner end caps with 6mm hex key. 2. remove axle nut using 9mm socket. Drive side pedal (RH pedal) has left hand (reverse) threaded nut. Non Drive side pedal (LH pedal) has regular right hand threaded nut. 3. pull axle out of pedal body 4. push inner bearing out with 6mm hex 5. to replace bushing use a flat head screw driver to pry against the inner surface of the bushing to pull it out. You will destroy the bushing by removing it. 6. remove axle seal (take note of direction) REPLACEMENT INSTALL 1. grease new bushing and axle. Place bushing on axle and push it into pedal body. 2. replace pedal seal (thicker portion near flange of axle) 3. grease and place new bearing back into pedal body 4. slide axle through pedal body and bearing 5. replace axle nut 6. replace both end caps
Customize your 5050 pedals with Crank Brothers' Plate Kit. These anodized beauties bolt onto your existing pedals to give you style to match your skills.
- Christophe Vintage toe-clip - Celebrating 130 years of history - Steel cage - Chrome finish - 01: S/M; -02: L/XL
The Cleat Shim-Spacer helps compensate for leg length discrepancies.
Spare Pedal Pins for the Penthouse Flat MK5 Pedals. Keep maximum traction on your pedals with new Pedal Pins. - 32 Stainless Steel Pedal Pins - Enough for a pair of pedals - Can be used for MK5 Penthouse flat pedals only
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
- Allows a customer to convert any Rally 100 or 200 product over to RK/RS/XC pedal body styles.
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
- Pedal Carbon blade Kit TIME XPro QTY 4
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes 40 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
Look's Keo Grip Cleats feature special anti-slip surfaces on the bottom that improve traction while walking. They are also made of polyamide nylon for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling and durability. And, there are wear indicators that tell you when it's time for new cleats. These cleats are available with three different amounts of lateral float: 4.5-degree (gray), 9-degrees (red), and fixed float (black).
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
Crank boots designed for RaceFace Next R cranksets.
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Composite Pedals. KIT CONTAINS: - 2 CARTRIDGE OUTER BEARINGS - 2 INNER DU BEARINGS - 2 OUTER SEALS - 2 AXLE NUTS - 2 INNER CAPS - 2 END CAPS
- Woven nylon fiber material - Double hold system for strength - Durable for urban or MTN riding - Fits most BMX platform style pedals - Anti-slip adjustable design
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: -Enduro catridge bearings - Igus LL-glide bearings - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings - Nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present): - Eggbeaters - Candys - Mallets - 5050s
Page 1 of 3 Next page