Winterize Your Bike - Winter Tune-up Special $160
Winter riding in Toronto can be harsh. Cold, Snow, Slush, Salt. Your bike gets a lot of extra abuse in the winter. In order to keep your bike running through the winter and into the warm weather a little extra maintenance will go a long way. Sweet Pete's service dept. offers a special tune-up that can protect your bike and save you costly repairs in the spring.
In addition to protecting your bike, winter is a great time for bicycle maintenace as wait times for tune-ups and repairs are much shorter.
In addition to the standard Sweet Pete’s Tune-up the following service work will be preformed to make sure your bicycle survives our harsh Canadian winters.
• A wet type lubricant is specifically used
• Bottom bracket overhaul and re-grease
• Rear hub overhaul
• Inspect/clean/lube free hub
• Grease bearings
• Cleaning and re-greasing seat post
• Cleaning and re-greasing of brake posts
• Cleaning and re-greasing pedal threads
• Re-greasing stem and any frame bolts
• Lubrication of cables
Plus we'll throw in a Timbuk2 "On The Go" Tool Shed for free. A $20 value.