Trailers & Strollers
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to 15mm vertical style
Chariot's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
$41.99 $59.99 30% Off
Chariot's Storage Cover 1 is perfect for protecting your single-passenger Chariot carrier when it's stored (inside or outside).
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
Thule's Infant Sling fits inside Thule Chariot carriers (sold separately) providing a comfortable, secure way to carry your little one. It offers lateral support for excellent stability and is easy to install and remove. When used in a 2-passenger carrier, there's still plenty of room for a second child. Recommended for 1- to 10-month-old children, this handy accessory is ideal for strolling, jogging, and hiking.
With Thule's Cougar/Cheetah Jogging Kit, you can jog on and off road with your little one safely in your Cougar or Cheetah carrier (sold separately). A smooth-rolling, 16-inch quick-release wheel and Thule's exclusive ezClick feature makes attachment/removal easy and fast.
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
$254.99 - $319.99
Adams' Original Folder 1 Trail-A-Bike lets your child pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. It sports a steel frame and a 20-inch wheel so it's easy to pull and pedal. And it has a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), so it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The kid-size pedals, grips and seat allow Junior to ride in comfort and style, and there's even a bashguard for drivetrain protection. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Adams' Original Folder Compact Trail-A-Bike lets your child pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, this compact version sports a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and sizing and components that offer a great fit for smaller riders. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The kid-size pedals, grips and seat allow them to ride in comfort and style, and there's a bashguard for drivetrain protection. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Your little cyclist will have no problem keeping up when you have Trek's MT 201. On it your child can experience the thrill and fun of bicycling while you safely lead the way. This high-quality one-speed trailer bike is made of high-tensile steel for durability, has an easy-pedaling wheel, and boasts a boom arm that folds for easy storage and portability. The MT 201's hitch quickly and easily attaches to your seatpost and the adjustable stem makes it easy to fine-tune the fit as your child grows.
Whether your day includes a quick trip downtown or a longer bicycle-based adventure, Thule's Cadence is a great way to amp up your family's taste for the open road. Boasting Thule's super-stable ezHitch bicycle attachment for confidence and ease of use, the Cadence comfortably seats two children in padded seats with five-point harnesses. You also get extra storage space for accessories, as well as a visibility-increasing safety flag. When your trip is over, the Coaster folds down quickly and easily for transport and storage.
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
Thule Coaster is a durable bicycle trailer that provides a safe, comfortable ride and easily transforms to a stroller once you reach your destination. - Bicycle Trailer Kit and Stroller Kit included - Easy conversion from cycling to strolling - Secure attachment to bike using Thule’s patented ezHitch - On-board storage of strolling wheel - Comfortably seats two children - HeightRight adjustable handlebar for parents comfort - Compatible with a range of accessories - Easy folding for storage and transporting - Extra storage space for hauling around cargo - Meets international safety standards Technical specifications - Children: 1 or 2 - Meets safety standards: Yes - 5-point child safety harness: Yes - Shoulder width: 23 in - Weight capacity: 100 lb - Weight: 24.2 lb - Sitting height: 23.6 in - Pass through: 31.5 in - Folded dimensions (LxWxH): 37 in x 30 in x 9 in - Dimensions (LxWxH): 54 in x 30 in x 40.5 in
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
- Easily removable weather cover protects passengers in inclement weather - Bicycle trailer and stroller attachments included - Adjustable seating for either one or two passengers - Stroller wheel locks for jogger functionality - Generous storage for all
All aboard the fun train! Adams' Folding Tandem Trail-A-Bike lets your children pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, it has a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and boasts a 7-speed drivetrain so the front child can shift with you to cruise over the ups and downs. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The youth-size pedals, grips and seats allow your kiddos to ride in comfort and style, a bashguard provides drivetrain protection, and both handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
Page 1 of 2 Next page