Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Extra or replacement hook for ceiling/wall bike slider mount (TB-1817). Plastic coating helps to avoid scratching the bikes.
Stud mounted bike hooks that provide additional padding around the rim contact area to provide added durability. - Sold as a pair - Custom molded hook covering - Screws into any wood stud
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
Topeak's Handlebar Stabilizer is a useful addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack as it securely holds your front wheel and bar, making it easier than ever to work on your bike.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Clug is the most unobtrusive, simple way to store you bike. Pull your bike onto the back wheel and pop the front wheel into Clug. Simple! Save space, keep your place tidy, and sleep well knowing your bike is safely stored inside your home. Clug comes in 3 sizes allowing to you to easily store most bikes. CLUG ROADIE: This size is designed to fit road bike tires – small and lean. If your tire is between 23 and 32mm (1? to 1.25?) then this is the size for you! CLUG HYBRID: This size is designed to fit Hybrid Tires – comfortable and wide but not too knobby. If your tire is between 33 and 42mm (1.3? to 1.75?) then this is the size for you! CLUG MTB: This size is designed to fit Mountain Bike Tires – knobby and ready to shred trails. If your tire is between 1.8? and 2.5? (43mm to 62mm) then this is the size for you!
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
- Plastic cover - Protects the bicycle from rain, dust, and harmful UV rays - 115 x 110/190cm
Flat storage shelf to be used with SuperB workstands. - Compatible with TB-1965 and TB-1968
Extra extension tube to increase Dual-Touch Bike Stand installation height by 35 cm (1ft 2 in) for rooms with high ceilings. - Material: 6061 T6 tube - Size: 44cm/17.3-inch (Length) - Weight: 270 grams
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and storage solution. The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, and mountain bikes. These cradle arms expand your existing 2-bike setup to 3 bikes (or 4 with purchase of two pair).
- Holds steel tool and small parts. - Special Modular mounting bracket is extendable - Powerful permanent magnetic force
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
- Compatible with all Super B storage stands
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Feedback Sports' Velo Cache Cradle Kit expands the carrying capacity of your Feedback Sports Velo Cache Column bike storage unit (sold separately). By adding these independently adjustable units, you can hang bicycles, backpacks, hydration packs, helmets, and much more on your Velo Cache Column. All hardware is included.
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike storage solution. The Velo Cache is a timeless, high-quality, versatile bike storage idea. Add the Velo Cache Storage Basket to keep extra cycling equipment and accessories organized in one place.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1” - Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
Page 1 of 2 Next page