1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
- Designed for BB and Freewheels - Includes 2.8mm and 2.2mm pins
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
Designed to hold socket to bottom bracket axle to prevent slippage during installation or removal. To be used with square tapered, Octalink and ISIS drive sockets in order to secure the tool to the BB during installation and removal.
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
$9.99 - $11.99
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
$9.99 - $14.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Spare part for all Super B work stands.
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
- Made of stainles steel
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
Replacement remover for Crown race puller
7" long combination pliers.
8" pliers with a long nose.
- Protect your clothing while working on your steed
- Shockless and no rebound - Steel structure and includes steel shot
Bit sizes: Hex 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. Comes with Super B case.
10" Waterpump like box join pliers.
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
Remove BB86, BB90 bearings
- Securely holds most freewheel and lockring tools for better leverage for installation and removal - 16-32mm
- Includes tap handle and case - 4 pedal taps (.5" and .625", left and right) - 5 frame taps (4/5/6/8/10mm)
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
Page 1 of 2 Next page