• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
To keep your Avid Trail brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a…
Avid's Elixir 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake offers excellent power and modulation. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great control and lever feel. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 4 fluid for better heat…
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front…
Slip Avid's Shorty Brake Pad Inserts into your Shorty cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
X0 is the pinnacle of componentry, now Avid brings that quality and high-level action to brakes. These flyweight stoppers are powerful enough to stop you on a dime and sensitive enough to modulate you down the trickiest descents and guide you through loose, off-camber turns. With Contact Point…
Your inner-tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Thin is in when it comes to pedals these days but most thin bodied pedals on the market are much too expensive for the average cyclist. When we set out to make our new Gates Slim pedal we wanted to build a pedal that offered all the advantages of the higher end thin bodied pedal that you could buy…
- Separate top and bottom headset assemblies to fit a variety of common applications, including ZS (Zero Stack) and EC (traditional, External Cup) - Precision machined aluminum cups with premium grade bearings - Top assemblies include star nut/top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and a super-smooth shift every time. It's a nice upgrade for your shift cables.
- Underbar dropper remote, ideal for bikes with 1x drivetrain - Split clamp allows 4-axis of adjustment for perfect setup - Upgrades all remote Kind Shocks (not intended for lever adjustable models and not compatible with first generation LEV Integra)
A low-profile polypropylene case makes this patch kit ideal for race situations. The glueless patches conform to inflated tubes with an aggressive adhesive making them a permanent repair. The patch kit instructions have an adhesive backing to serve as emergency tire boot. The kit includes a…
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed.
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 10-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in packs of four.
When things get hectic, a missed shift can be the difference between winning and losing, cleaning a hard section or walking. So SRAM designed the ultra-compact X9 shifters with an Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratio and the same ball bearing lever pivots used in XO and XX shifters to deliver…
Everything has been tuned for control and maximum enduro action on Schwalbe's Hans Dampf. The tread functions with absolute poise and is well behaved in every situation, especially loose, rocky terrain. It's available in a grippy TrailStar compound ideal from the front wheel or a faster-rolling…
Total control is right at hand thanks to Shimano's Sora Brake Caliper. Light, stiff aluminum brake arms and dual-pivot design offer excellent power and modulation. The easy-to-use barrel adjuster let you make quick changes on the fly.
You want to go fast—need to go fast. So does the Rubino Pro Speed G+ from Vittoria. Combining three rubber compounds to optimize suppleness, protection, and speed, this svelte tire delivers race-ready performance that will stand up to daily thrashing and long training sessions. Vittoria’s G+…
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/4"--250/bottle - 1/8"--500/bottle - 3/16"--500/bottle - 5/16"--250/bottle - 5/32"--500/bottle - 7/32"--500/bottle
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems