"Race bred." It's not just a slogan printed on the SB150's top tube. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. It represents the ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- At the heart of the SB150 suspension design is Yeti's patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Tuned to perform on the most grueling enduro tracks in the world.
- Built Richie "F-ing" Rude tough, this frame meets Yeti DH testing standards.
- The SB150 has progressive, enduro-inspired geometry. Yeti took what they learned from their EWS team riders and made it low, slack, and long.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- The water bottle fits comfortably inside the front triangle, where you might be used to looking for it.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Turq Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory X2 rear shock
TURQ SERIES FRAME:
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. Every bike is tested by the best racers in the world, including EWS World Champion Richie Rude, their in-house testing team and Yeti ambassadors around the world.
|Frame||Turq series carbon fiber frame w/150mm / 5.9" travel, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Rear Shock||FOX FACTORY X2 230 x 60mm|
|Axles||Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle|
|Seat Post||accepts 31.6mm posts|
* Subject to change without notice.