IT’S TIME TO RECALIBRATE YOUR GRAY MATTER WITH WHAT’S HAPPENING IN RACING TODAY. ALL IT TAKES IS “IT’S ON!” – NUMBER PLATES NOT REQUIRED. BORN TO NATURALLY CRUSH THE CLIMBS, THE SB115 IS EVOLVED. DEFT ON THE DOWNS. DESIGNED TO RACE. BUILT TO RALLY..
- At the heart of the SB115 suspension design is their patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel providing excellent anti-squat characteristics.
- Short-travel specific design of Switch Infinity, turned 90 degrees and optimized for lighter weight and efficiency.
- The SB115 has 115 genre killing millimeters of travel, that works harder than ever before.
- A low BB for that “in bike feeling” on the ascent or pushing hard on the way down.
- An “appropriate” frame reach keeping racers agile, able to react to race tactics and tightly taped courses.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Yeti linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory DPS rear shock
TURQ SERIES FRAME:
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. Every bike is tested by the best racers in the world, including EWS World Champion Richie Rude, their in-house testing team and Yeti ambassadors around the world.
|Frame||T/Series carbon fiber frame w/115mm (4.5") travel, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE DPS 190 X 45MM|
|Axles||Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle|
* Subject to change without notice.