IT’S TIME TO RECALIBRATE YOUR GRAY MATTER WITH WHAT’S HAPPENING IN RACING TODAY. ALL IT TAKES IS “IT’S ON!” – NUMBER PLATES NOT REQUIRED. BORN TO NATURALLY CRUSH THE CLIMBS, THE SB115 IS EVOLVED. DEFT ON THE DOWNS. DESIGNED TO RACE. BUILT TO RALLY..
- At the heart of the SB115 suspension design is their patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel providing excellent anti-squat characteristics.
- Short-travel specific design of Switch Infinity, turned 90 degrees and optimized for lighter weight and efficiency.
- The SB115 has 115 genre killing millimeters of travel, that works harder than ever before.
- A low BB for that “in bike feeling” on the ascent or pushing hard on the way down.
- 130mm fork because their 115mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with this bikes more forward biased geometry.
- An “appropriate” frame reach keeping racers agile, able to react to race tactics and tightly taped courses.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Yeti linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series frames utilize small changes to the carbon fiber layup to offer a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Performance 34 fork w/130mm travel
- FOX Performance FLOAT DPS rear shock
- Shimano SLX drivetrain
- Shimano Deore 4 piston brakes
- DT Swiss M1900 wheels or DT Swiss E532 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
C SERIES FRAME:
By making small changes in the carbon fiber layup of their TURQ Series bikes, Yeti are able to create a more aggressively priced carbon high-performance mountain bike. C-Series frames maintain the strength and stiffness of the TURQ Series. The carbon fiber in C-Series weighs a bit more, about 225g per frame. Every bike model is offered in at least one C-Series option with high-end components.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX PERFORMANCE 34/130MM|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE FLOAT DPS|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS M1900 30MM *Orders may ship with DT SWISS E532 30MM|
|Hubs||DT SWISS M1900 30MM *Orders may ship with DT SWISS E532|
|Spokes||DT SWISS M1900 30MM *Orders may ship with DT SWISS E532 30MM|
|Tires||F: MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.5 EXO, R: MAXXIS AGGRESSOR 2.3 EXO|
|Crankset||SHIMANO SLX 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SHIMANO XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SHIMANO SLX 10-51|
|Handlebars||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35x780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE RIDE 35x50mm|
|Brake Levers||SHIMANO DEORE|
|Brakes||SHIMANO DEORE 4 PISTON|
|Saddle||WTB SILVERADO CUSTOM|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 30.9MM / SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG-XL: 175MM|
* Subject to change without notice.
See what Pinkbike had to say about the Yeti SB115
|Glacier / C1 Build Kit / Small||605832516660||B22115CSMPGLPAC014300||SB1251056092|
|Glacier / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Small|
|Glacier / C1 Build Kit / Medium|
|Glacier / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Medium|
|Glacier / C1 Build Kit / Large|
|Glacier / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Large|
|Glacier / C1 Build Kit / X-Large|
|Glacier / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / X-Large|
|Anthracite / C1 Build Kit / Small|
|Anthracite / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Small|
|Anthracite / C1 Build Kit / Medium|
|Anthracite / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Medium|
|Anthracite / C1 Build Kit / Large|
|Anthracite / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Large|
|Anthracite / C1 Build Kit / X-Large|
|Anthracite / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / X-Large|
|Turquoise / C1 Build Kit / Small|
|Turquoise / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Small|
|Turquoise / C1 Build Kit / Medium|
|Turquoise / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Medium|
|Turquoise / C1 Build Kit / Large|
|Turquoise / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / Large|
|Turquoise / C1 Build Kit / X-Large||605832516820||B22115CXLPTUPAC014300||SB1227975762|
|Turquoise / Fox Factory Suspension upgrade ( + $1100) / X-Large|