THE ARC IS BACK. CONJURING UP ALL THE NOSTALGIA, HOOTS AND HOLLARS FROM YESTERYEAR. IT’S YOUR INSTANT-FEEDBACK STEED FOR ANY TRAIL. SHOW IT YOUR SINGLETRACK, PUMP TRACK AND YOUR BIKEPACK ROUTE TOO. IT’S GOT HISTORY TO LIVE UP TO AND NEW HISTORY TO MAKE. AND IT’S ALREADY IMPATIENT.
- Far beyond a juiced up thorough-bred XC race bike, the ARC is built around a 130mm fork for a massively capable trail bike
- A modern approach to hardtail geometry, without losing traction in the rear: riders have plenty of room to maneuver and respond to trail feedback without being too stretched out
- While the ARC has roots back to the beginning of mountain biking, this frame is anything but a nostalgic blast from the past. If you run a chain guide, the ARC has integrated ISCG 05 tabs
- Internally routed cable tubes with secure closures at entry and exit points make rattles a thing of the past. And an all new chain slap protector virtually eliminates that chain on rubber sound, maintaining the serenity of the adventure
- Dual sided downtube mounts for going deeper. Riding longer. Carrying that thing you wish you brought on your last trip
- If a 200mm drop is your thing, you’ll still have room to spare
- The downtube, seat tube and chainstays flow into each other for a stiff and direct feel.
- T/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory 34 Fit 4 fork
- Shimano XT drivetrain
- Shimano XT 2-piston brakes
- DT Swiss XM1700 30mm wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
DT Swiss Carbon Wheelset upgrade option available. Contact us for details.
TURQ SERIES FRAME:
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. Every bike is tested by the best racers in the world, including EWS World Champion Richie Rude, their in-house testing team and Yeti ambassadors around the world.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||T/Series carbon fiber frame, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX FACTORY 34 FIT4/130mm|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS XM1700 30mm|
|Hubs||DT SWISS XM1700|
|Spokes||DT SWISS XM1700|
|Tires||F: MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.6 EXO, R: MAXXIS REKON 2.6 EXO|
|Crankset||SHIMANO XT 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SHIMANO XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO XT|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SHIMANO XT 10-51|
|Handlebars||YETI CARBON 35 x 760mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35x50mm|
|Brake Levers||SHIMANO XT|
|Brakes||SHIMANO XT 2 PISTON|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 31.6MM / 175MM|
* Subject to change without notice.