Hazelnut Mocha Madness
Imagine a pre-workout snack bundled with the boost of caffeine, and you’ve got our Smooth Caffeinator. This flavor pulls double duty – fueling and energizing – its solid base of hazelnuts teamed up with organic roasted coffee makes for a bar that’s ready to roll! If you’re a coffee lover or just looking to shave some time off your morning routine, Smooth Caff is for you.
Gluten, dairy, soy, and GMO free. Vegan!
61% of sugars from fruits, nuts, and grains
Balanced with athletes in mind, but great anytime.
4:1 carb:protein ratio = ingredient science.
Contains tree nuts (hazelnuts.) Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments.
Ingredients: Organic Dates, Hazelnut Butter, Organic Agave Nectar, Rice Protein (Protein from Whole Grain Sprouted Brown Rice), Brown Rice Crisp (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Salt) , Hazelnuts, Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Apricots (Apricots, Rice Flour), Organic Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter), Stumptown® Coffee Roasters' Hair Bender Coffee, Sea Salt, Organic Red Ape® Cinnamon, Natural Vitamin E (to preserve freshness), Organic Sunflower Oil.
200 cal = 7g FAT + 28g CARB + 7g PROTEIN
Serv. Size 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Fat Cal 77, Total Fat 8g (13% DV), Sat Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 73mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 28g (9% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (9% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. [Contains tree nuts (hazelnuts). Produced in a facility that uses peanuts and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments.]