The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
• 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
• Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
• Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
• Wide platform design for increased stability
• Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
• Weight: 355g
• Platform Size: 115x105mm
• # of Pins: 10 per side
• Axle Material: Chromoly steel
• Height: 8.3-12mm
• Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
• Color: Black, Green, Grey, Red, Orange, Blue, Purple
• Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum