Take your commutes and fitness rides to the next level with the thrive GX, built for exploring both gravel and paved paths. with a lightweight frame, confidence-inspiring tires, and frame mounts to carry your essentials, this bike is ready to accompany you on any adventure.
LIGHT AND DURABLE
- The Thrive features a lightweight and durable aluminum frame, composite fork, balanced geometry, and flat handlebar for ultimate efficiency and control.
- Smooth out bumpy roads and gravel with pressure-relieving grips and saddle, and a shock-absorbing D-Fuse seatpost, which help keep you comfortable and in control during longer rides.
- With an array of frame mounts, you can easily add extra water bottle cages or a rear rack to accommodate all your gear for longer rides and adventures.
ALUXX SL ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- The proprietary "D" shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Engineered with proprietary Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology, this tubeless-ready composite WheelSystem delivers superior efficiency, pinpoint control, and comfort.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||13.8||15.7||17.7||19.7|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.4°||73.9°||73.4°||72.9°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||20.7||21.3||22||22.8|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||4.3||5.3||6.5||7.7|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||70.5°||71.0°||71.5°||71.5°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||2||2||2||2|
|G - Trail (mm)||3||2.8||2.7||2.7|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||40.3||40.6||41||41.6|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||17.1||17.1||17.1||17.1|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||2.8||2.8||2.8||2.8|
|K - Stack (mm)||21.1||22||23.2||24.3|
|L - Reach (mm)||14.8||14.9||14.1||15.4|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||26.8||28||29.3||30.3|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||26.8||26.8||26.8||26.8|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||3.1||3.1||3.5||3.9|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||6.5||6.7||6.7||6.8|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|CM||148 - 163||158 - 169||164 - 175||170 - 183|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12x100mm, disc|
|Rims||Giant SX-2 wheelset|
|Hubs||Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Giant Crosscut Grip 2, tubeless, 700x45c|
|Crankset||FSA Omega AGX+, 40t XS: 165mm, S: 170mm, M: 170mm, L: 172.5mm|
|Shifters||Shimano CUES, 1x9|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano CUES RD-U4000-SGS, Shadow RD+|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CUES CSLG4009, 9-speed, 11X46t|
|Chain||Shimano LG 500|
|Handlebars||Giant Sport, flat S: 600mm, M: 680mm, L: 640mm|
|Stem||Giant Sport XS: 80mm, S: 80mm, M: 90mm, L: 100mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, alloy, XS: 300mm, S: 300mm, M: 300mm, L: 350mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Sea Sparkle / Small||04712878952812||1105003124|
|Sea Sparkle / Medium||04712878952829||1105003125|
|Sea Sparkle / Large||04712878952836||1105003127|