BUILT TO COVER GROUND, MOW OVER TECHY SINGLETRACK, AND CHARGE DOWN AGGRESSIVE TERRAIN, THE INTRIGUE 29 PREFERS THE ROWDY SIDE OF LIFE.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum frame, a dropper seatpost and wide, grippy tires keep you planted and help you tackle technical trails.
Obstacle-eating 29-inch wheels offer smooth handling and roll easily over small roots and rocks.
Custom Tuned Suspension
The 125 mm of Maestro Suspension has been custom tuned by women, for women to provide optimal performance for the rider and the bike's intended use, resulting in improved traction and control.
TECHS & FEATURES:
ALUXX SL ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
MAESTRO SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient, and independent suspension system on the trail.
- Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92 millimeters wide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- The flip chip allows riders to quickly adjust the geometry of their Maestro-equipped mountain bike to better suit how and where they ride. It lets riders change the headtube/seattube angles and bottom bracket height via eccentric (offset, two-position) hardware located on the upper rocker arm.
|LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH|
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||425||435||460|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||77.0° | 77.8°||77.0° | 77.8°||77.0° | 77.8°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||558 | 557||574 | 573||599 | 597|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||105||110||125|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||65.8° | 66.5°||65.8° | 66.5°||65.8° | 66.5°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||44||44||44|
|G||TRAIL (mm)||122 | 117||122 | 117||122 | 117|
|H||WHEELBASE (mm)||1160 | 1160||1177 | 1176||1205 | 1204|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||438 | 435||438 | 435||438 | 435|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||40 | 30||40 | 30||40 | 30|
|K||STACK (mm)||620 | 614||625 | 618||639 | 632|
|L||REACH (mm)||415 | 424||430 | 438||451 | 460|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||731 | 740||737 | 746||756 | 765|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||760||760||780|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||50||50||50|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||170||170||175|
|Small||5'2" - 5'7"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5’9"|
|Large||5'7" - 5'11"|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 125mm Maestro Suspension, flip chip|
|Fork||Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 140mm, Rail damper, Boost, 15x110, Kabolt, tapered, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Liv|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/50, custom tuned for Liv|
|Rims||Giant AM 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 30mm inner width|
|Hubs||[F] alloy 15x110, sealed bearing, [R] alloy 12x148, sealed bearing|
|Tires||[F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT, EXO, TR, tubeless [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4WT, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis, press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Cadet, steel chain ring 30t S:170mm, M:170mm, L:170mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, 1x12|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow +|
|Brakes||Tektro M745, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]180mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HDM-745|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL TR35, alloy, 35mm S:760mm, M:760mm, L:780mm|
|Tape/Grips||Liv Tactal single lock-on XS/S: 120mm, M/L: 130mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, 35mm S:50mm, M:50mm, L:50mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm L: 150mm travel /|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dark Iridescent / Small||04712878824904||2301021104||23I2830779T|
|Dark Iridescent / Medium||04712878824911||2301021105||23I28358395T|
|Dark Iridescent / Large||04712878824928||2301021107||23I28192792T|