Proven through countless pro wins, this lightweight composite cyclocross bike delivers quick acceleration, smooth handling and total control on dry pavement, loose dirt, deep sand or slick mud—everything you need to aim for the podium.
ELITE LEVEL EFFICIENCY
- Advanced-grade composite frameset is 17.5 percent lighter than the previous generation while retaining its best-in-class torsional/pedaling stiffness.
- Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
SMOOTH RIDE QUALITY
- D-Fuse composite seatpost helps absorb bumps and vibrations, and you also have the option to switch to a standard 30.9mm round or dropper post depending on your riding style and terrain.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- The most advanced steerer tube technology in today's Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/2" lower, 1 1/4" upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
COMPACT ROAD DESIGN
- Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||490||505||525||545||555||565|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||515||530||545||560||575||590|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||118||133||148||163||178||193|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||70.7°||71.0°||71.5°||72.0°||72.5°||72.5°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|G - Trail (mm)||70.3||68.3||65.1||61.8||58.6||58.6|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||1006||1014||1020||1030||1040||1055|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||430||430||430||430||430||430|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|K - Stack (mm)||525||540||556||572||589||603|
|L - Reach (mm)||365||370||375||385||395||406|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||775||788||807||826||832||845|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||70||80||90||100||100||110|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||158 - 168||166 - 174||172 - 180||178 - 186||184 - 192||190 - 198|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
|Rims||Giant CXR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 35mm, [R] 35mm|
|Hubs||[F] Giant alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant alloy, 3-pawl 36t driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33c, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Apex D1 DUB, 40t XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex eTap AXS, 1x12|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10x36|
|Chain||SRAM Apex D1|
|Brakes||SRAM Apex eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Rotors||SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Apex AXS hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 3.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:90mm, M/L:100mm, L:100mm, XL:110mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset|
|Saddle||Giant Approach SL|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shell White / Medium/Large||04712878986459||1098002106|
|Shell White / Large||04712878986466||1098002107|
|Shell White / X-Large||04712878986473||1098002108|