This wheel is a brand new OEM take-off (from a stock Yeti build) and as such does not include retail packaging. Wheel is being sold factory taped for tubeless with black valve stem.
Control and stability for enduro riding.
- 30mm internal rim width
- 940 grams w/tape and valve stem
- Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing.
- Front- and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
What does OEM (Take-Off) mean? OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, and it means that the entire part was made by Crank Brothers. "Take-off" means that this wheel came off a stock Yeti build and now is being sold as a separate component, which is why it doesn't come with retail packaging.
|6013 T6 Alloy
|Synthesis Standard, 6-bolt
|Inner Rim Width
|Outer Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 6 Bolt / 29-inch