- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
Replacement arm pads that provide support, comfort, and confidence for riders in the aero position.
Arm Pad Set for Bontrager aero bars that offers support and comfort in the aero position. - inForm BioDynamic products optimize natural position for sustained performance - Ergonomic pad shape for ideal pressure distribution and support - Dual density pad provides a firm base with softer upper layer - Velvety soft cover and dual density padding provide secure and comfortable feel - Vacuum tooled design provides a consistent pad wrap and clean aero look - Cradle offers a stiff aero-proven design to support rider and cheat the wind - Compatible with any Speed Concept bar as well as all Bontrager clip-on aero bars - Includes pads, cradle, and mounting hardware
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the bottom bracket - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Replacement elastomers let you tune the suspension on your Cane Creek Thudbuster short-travel seatpost. Available in various models, ranging from extra soft to extra firm.
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$25.99 - $39.99
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
$64.99 - $69.99
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
$99.99 - $109.99
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- Made from 6061 alloy - Kit includes 3 spacers: 2x5mm and 1x10mm - CNC machined in Canada
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$52.99 - $59.99 $59.99 On Sale
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
- Mega Exo right hand threaded (RH) hollow carbon screws with a self-extracting cap - Designed to fit FSA MegaExo Cranks only - Includes bolt, self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Self Extracting crank bolt Suitable for: - Road: Powerbox alloy, Powerbox Supercompact alloy, Energy, Gossamer cranksets - Off-road: Powerbox alloy, KFX, Gradient cranksets
FSA Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Self-extracting crank bolt - 15mm
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.