Electric pedal-assist bicycles (E-Bikes) are the future of cycling, today. Combining cutting-edge batteries, powerful motors and modern mountain and road bike frames, brake and gear technology makes for some serious machinery. Whether you’re looking to get through a difficult commute, rip uphill on trails as fast as you go down or just get outside and get some exercise, electric bikes are the way to go.
We carry a range of electric pedal-assist bikes from Trek, Giant, Benno and more with pedal-assist systems from Bosch, Shimano, and Yamaha. No matter the terrain you’re working with, city, mountain or cargo bike, we’ve got options for whatever your riding style may be.
We have several certified BionX, Shimano, and Bosch technicians on hand to answer all of your questions, and to be able to fully service and care for your electric bike.
Toronto E-Bike FAQ
- How far can I go on one charge?
- The exact range of all of these E-bikes is influenced by factors like terrain, rider weight, weather and what power assist level you select but on average the E-bikes we stock feature a range of 60 to 135 km per charge.
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- The batteries on the bikes we stock take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours to reach full charge.
- How fast can I go on an E-bike?
- The E-bikes we sell have a limited speed of 32 kph ( 19.9 mph).
- How much do these bikes weight?
- With different sizes and makes of batteries, motors and frames, the weights can vary. Bikes like the Trek Lift+ weigh from roughly 20.32 kg (44.8 lbs) all the way to 25.4 kg (56 lbs) for the Electra Townie Go. The Giant Quick-E+ weighs 23.4 kg (51.2 lbs) and the Trek Powerfly 5 weighs approximately 22kg (48.5 lbs).