Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world.
Add more utility to your Ticino with a specially made rear rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
- No frame mounts required - Performs well with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - Fits seatposts 22-32mm in diameter - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 22 lb/10 kg carrying capacity
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
- Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
The EX-1 Disc Rack is Blackburn's strongest. It's built for heavy-duty use and large loads with welded aluminum tubing, stainless-steel hardware and additional oversize reinforcing struts for uncompromising strength and durability. It fits most bikes, including those with a rear disc brake.
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world. - Alloy heavy-duty 12mm diameter bars - Carrying capacity: up to 25kg or 55lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with most Electra 26" wheel models - Rear rack not compatible with Electra 26" Townie Go! 8D
Whether you're commuting, running errands, or need a spot for leftover tacos, this rack makes it easy to carry your essentials. - Alloy heavy-duty 12mm diameter bars - Can hold up to 9.1kg or 20 lbs - Cargo strap included
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
Add a little cargo-hauling capacity to your road bike with Bontrager's BackRack Lightweight. It's made of aluminum and weighs just 465 grams, so it's perfect for turning your roadster into a fast commuter. It includes rustproof stainless-steel hardware, rear quick-release skewer and a mounting kit. It's also accepts Bontrager's Interchange trunk bags (sold separately).
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie rear rack enhances utility while still looking great. - Interchange Compatible. Perfect Fit for Commuter Rear Rack Bag - Compatible with the Townie 26-inch wheel models 2007 and after - Alloy aluminum rack - Carrying capacity 55lbs (25kg) - Stainless steel hardware included
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
Arkel's Randonneur Rack is a great way to add a rack to your bike. It's strong, light, stable, and you can attach or remove it in seconds! A sleek quick release bracket attaches to both seat rails, forming rock-solid attachment points. And, the front of the rack gently envelopes the seat post with a soft rubberized clamp and secure Velcro strap that's safe for every seatpost, including lightweight carbon models. Arkel's three point attachment system brings unequaled stability - it feels like it's bolted on to the frame! - Randonneur rack is fine with carbon seat posts, but it is not recommended with carbon seat rails. - If the seat rails of your saddle are more than 3.5 inches (89mm) apart, you will need Arkel's Wide Rails Adapter (SKU: RBSRA) - Use of the Randonneur rack is fine with carbon seat posts, but it is not recommended with carbon seat rails - Maximum load: 6 kg (13 lbs). The actual maximum load will be dictated more by the particulars of your bike than the actual capacity of the Randonneur Rack, which can withstand more than the stated maximum load. You may need to consult your seat and seat post manufacturers to verify whether or not they prohibit the use of such a seat post rack, in which case we recommend following those instructions
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - 6061 T6 aluminum support beam. - Quick-release bracket fits 25.4 – 33 mm alloy or steel seatposts. *Not recommended for carbon seatposts - Patented FLIP-FLOP® system allows you to optimize the shape and position of your rack on almost any bike. - Side support stays allow for use with light-duty pannier bags, or trunk bags with fold-down side pockets. - Quick-release levers allow pannier-compatible platform to be removed - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Reflector/light mount
Versatility is the name of the game with this robust basket rack. You can install it front or rear, and the basket design makes it easy to carry groceries, extra clothes or whatever you need for everyday adventures. It’s both height- and width-adjustable and disc-brake compatible to fit almost any road or mountain bike. It also features an integrated clip to mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and nighttime riding. Details: - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - Install on the front or rear of your bike using front QR skewer or eyelets - Cargo net helps keep your groceries and gear secure - Adjustable width & height to accommodate most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Lock holster - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
Turn your bike into a touring or commuting beast with this bag-compatible, lightweight front rack that doesn't sacrifice strength or utility. The Lowrider front rack mounts directly to forks with fender eyelets or lowrider mounts to keep a low center of gravity when you load it up with your favorite gear. Includes threaded brackets for accessories. - Can be mounted to lowrider mounts or fender eyelets - Lowrider-style rack for secure and stable pannier mounting -Versatile design accepts lowrider and trunk style bags - Threaded accessory eyelets let you easily mount lights and other essential accessories - Includes hardware kit for mounting to both fender eyelets and lowrider mounts - Max load 33lbs
- Steel tubing - 45 x 38.5 x 8 cm
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
$149.99 - $189.99
• Paddle cradles w/15mm straps keep your board safe and secure, easily removed when not needed • Shortboard rack features strong extruded aluminum clamp with durable anodized finish • Fist most bikes with seat post diameters of 25-32mm diameter and carries most surfboards up to 8' in length • Longboard rack with adjustable-length arms fit most 26" wheel bikes, lightweight alloy construction, 25kg/55lb capacity • Longboard rack fits most surfboards up to 10' in length (not designed for stand-up paddleboards) • Rust-resistant hardware
- Adjustable width & height allows for easy installation on any fat bike - Also fits most mountain and road bikes - Able to install on front or rear strap and tie down attachment points - High capacity (70 pounds) - Aluminum construction - Standard reflector and light mount - Fits up to 29” x 4.0” tires - Lower mounting on frame braze-ons or through axle quick release (included) - Upper mounting to frame braze-ons, brake boss, or seat stay clamps (included) - 1110g
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
- 304 grade stainless steel tubing - Easily straddles wider tires - Fits 26”, 700c and 29” frames - CoPilot child seat compatible - Traditional mounting hardware - 65 lb/29.5 kg carrying capacity
The Seatpacker 15 Bikepacking Seat Bag holds more than enough gear for a day trip in uncertain weather or a multi-day biking tour. It's completely waterproof with a sealed liner and easily slides on and off for easy packing and handling. The included Seatpacker rack totally eliminates side to side movement (tail wag), plus it works with dropper posts! A slim front design and reinforced front panels eliminate thigh rub. - Needs a minimum clearance of 8" from seat rails to top of tire. - Weight of seat bag: 440 g / .95 lbs - Weight of rack: 280 g / .6 lbs - Volume: 15l. / 925 cu. in. - Brooks and Selle Anatomica saddles require Arkel's Wide Rails Adapter (SKU: RBSRA sold separately)
The Rollpacker 25 with quick release aluminum hanger is a completely waterproof bikepacking seatbag that easily slides on and off for easy packing and handling and features a sealed liner. The Rollpacker aluminum hanger is adjustable and will easily adapt to small frames, and it eliminates all side-to-side movement (tail wag). This seat bag has one large waterproof main compartment and a second super-practical compartment that's also waterproof. You will also find an easy access pocket in between the rear pocket and main compartment; this open pocket is always accessible and great for smaller items that you need to keep close (small camera, phone, snacks, etc.). - Weight of seat bag: 567 g / 1.25 lbs - Weight of hanger: 363 g / .8 lbs - Volume: 25 L / 1525 cu. in - Maximum Load: 7 kg / 15.4 lbs. - If the seat rails of your saddle are more than 3.5 inches (89mm) apart, you will need the Wide Rails Adapter (SKU: RBSRA)
Utility Front Tray for Carry On/Boost bike models. - Lightweight Aluminum - Maximum Load 25kg/55lbs