"Race bred." It's not just a slogan printed on the SB150's top tube. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. It represents the ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- At the heart of the SB150 suspension design is Yeti's patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Tuned to perform on the most grueling enduro tracks in the world.
- Built Richie "F-ing" Rude tough, this frame meets Yeti DH testing standards.
- The SB150 has progressive, enduro-inspired geometry. Yeti took what they learned from their EWS team riders and made it low, slack, and long.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- The water bottle fits comfortably inside the front triangle, where you might be used to looking for it.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- T/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory 38 Grip 2 fork
- FOX Factory Float X2 rear shock
- Shimano XT drivetrain
- Shimano XT 4 piston brakes
- DT Swiss Custom EX1700 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
TURQ SERIES FRAME:
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. Every bike is tested by the best racers in the world, including EWS World Champion Richie Rude, their in-house testing team and Yeti ambassadors around the world.
Pedals sold separately
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Frame||T/Series carbon fiber frame w/150mm / 5.9" travel, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX FACTORY 38 GRIP 2/170mm|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Rear Shock||FOX FACTORY X2 230 x 60mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS CUSTOM EX1700 30mm|
|Hubs||DT SWISS CUSTOM EX1700|
|Spokes||DT SWISS CUSTOM EX1700|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+, Rear: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 EXO+|
|Crankset||SHIMANO XT 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SHIMANO XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO XT|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SHIMANO XT 10-51|
|Handlebars||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35 x 50mm|
|Brake Levers||SHIMANO XT|
|Brakes||SHIMANO XT 4 PISTON|
|Saddle||WTB SILVERADO CUSTOM|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 31.6mm / SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG-XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
Yeti Cycles: SB150
|Raw Carbon / Small|
|Raw Carbon / Medium|
|Raw Carbon / Large||605832525464||B22150TLGRGDX2T018700||SB1239778932|
|Raw Carbon / X-Large|
|Moss / Small|
|Moss / Medium|
|Moss / Large|
|Moss / X-Large|
|Turquoise / Small|
|Turquoise / Medium|
|Turquoise / Large|
|Turquoise / X-Large|