"Race bred." It's not just a slogan printed on the SB150's top tube. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. It represents the ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- At the heart of the SB150 suspension design is Yeti's patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Tuned to perform on the most grueling enduro tracks in the world.
- Built Richie "F-ing" Rude tough, this frame meets Yeti DH testing standards.
- The SB150 has progressive, enduro-inspired geometry. Yeti took what they learned from their EWS team riders and made it low, slack, and long.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- The water bottle fits comfortably inside the front triangle, where you might be used to looking for it.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- C-Series models feature small changes to the carbon fiber layup, enabling us to make a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Performance 38 fork
- FOX Performance X2 rear shock
- Shimano SLX drivetrain
- Shimano Deore 4 piston brakes
- DT Swiss Custom E1900 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
Fox Factory Suspension upgrade option available. Contact us for details.
C SERIES FRAME:
By making small changes in the carbon fiber layup of their TURQ Series bikes, Yeti are able to create a more aggressively priced carbon high-performance mountain bike. C-Series frames maintain the strength and stiffness of the TURQ Series. The carbon fiber in C-Series weighs a bit more, about 225g per frame. Every bike model is offered in at least one C-Series option with high-end components.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame w/150mm / 5.9" travel, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX PERFORMANCE 38 / 170mm|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE X2 230 x 60mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS E1900 30MM|
|Hubs||DT SWISS E1900|
|Spokes||DT SWISS E1900|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+, Rear: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 EXO+|
|Crankset||SHIMANO SLX 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SHIMANO XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SHIMANO SLX 10-51|
|Handlebars||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35 x 780mm|
|Brake Levers||SHIMANO DEORE|
|Brakes||SHIMANO DEORE 4 PISTON|
|Saddle||WTB SILVERADO CUSTOM|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 31.6mm / SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG-XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.