Some say the SB140 never met a dirt it didn't like. We agree in spades. What's your pleasure? Drag a bar. Make an edit. Stay out after dark. Try it. Land it. Or just stay at it. Happy to pedal, greedy for more—the SB140 is down for fun.
- At the heart of the SB140 suspension design is their patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Yeti tuned the SB140 for maximum fun on the trail or at the park.
- The SB140 is designed to help you get the wheels off the ground.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Yeti's linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- T/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory 36 Grip 2 fork
- FOX Factory DPX2 rear shock
- Shimano XT drivetrain
- Shimano XT 4 Piston brakes
- DT Swiss XM1t00 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
DT Swiss Carbon Wheelset upgrade option available. Contact us for details.
TURQ SERIES FRAME:
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. Every bike is tested by the best racers in the world, including EWS World Champion Richie Rude, their in-house testing team and Yeti ambassadors around the world.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||T/Series carbon fiber frame w/140mm (5.5") travel, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 Grip 2 /160mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory DPX2, 210 x 55mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss XM1700 30mm|
|Hubs||DT Swiss XM1700|
|Spokes||DT Swiss XM1700|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6" EXO
Rear: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.6" EXO
|Crankset||Shimano XT 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT 10-51|
|Handlebars||Yeti Carbon 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Ride 35 x 50mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XT|
|Brakes||Shimano XT 4 Piston|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | XS – SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.