Some say the SB140 never met a dirt it didn't like. We agree in spades. What's your pleasure? Drag a bar. Make an edit. Stay out after dark. Try it. Land it. Or just stay at it. Happy to pedal, greedy for more—the SB140 is down for fun.
- At the heart of the SB140 suspension design is their patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Yeti tuned the SB140 for maximum fun on the trail or at the park.
- The SB140 is designed to help you get the wheels off the ground.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Yeti's linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series utilizes small changes to the carbon fiber layup, enabling us to make a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Performance 36 fork
- FOX Performance DPX2 rear shock
- Shimano SLX drivetrain
- Shimano Deore 4 Piston brakes
- DT Swiss M1900 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
Fox Factory Suspension upgrade option available. Contact us for details.
C SERIES FRAME:
By making small changes in the carbon fiber layup of their TURQ Series bikes, Yeti are able to create a more aggressively priced carbon high-performance mountain bike. C-Series frames maintain the strength and stiffness of the TURQ Series. The carbon fiber in C-Series weighs a bit more, about 225g per frame. Every bike model is offered in at least one C-Series option with high-end components.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame w/140mm (5.5") travel, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Performance 36/160mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance DPX2, 210 x 55mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss M1900 30mm|
|Hubs||DT Swiss M1900|
|Spokes||DT Swiss M1900|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6" EXO
Rear: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.6" EXO
|Crankset||Shimano SLX 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX 10-51|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect R 35x780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Ride 35 x 50mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore 4 Pistion|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | XS – SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.