IT’S TIME TO RECALIBRATE YOUR GRAY MATTER WITH WHAT’S HAPPENING IN RACING TODAY. ALL IT TAKES IS “IT’S ON!” – NUMBER PLATES NOT REQUIRED. BORN TO NATURALLY CRUSH THE CLIMBS, THE SB115 IS EVOLVED. DEFT ON THE DOWNS. DESIGNED TO RACE. BUILT TO RALLY..
- At the heart of the SB115 suspension design is their patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel providing excellent anti-squat characteristics.
- Short-travel specific design of Switch Infinity, turned 90 degrees and optimized for lighter weight and efficiency.
- The SB115 has 115 genre killing millimeters of travel, that works harder than ever before.
- A low BB for that “in bike feeling” on the ascent or pushing hard on the way down.
- 130mm fork because their 115mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with this bikes more forward biased geometry.
- An “appropriate” frame reach keeping racers agile, able to react to race tactics and tightly taped courses.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Yeti linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory 34 fork
- FOX Factory DPS rear shock
- Sram X01 drivetrain
- Sram G2 RSC brakes
- DT Swiss XM1700 30mm wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
Sram AXS & DT Swiss carbon wheelset upgrade options available. Contact us for details.
TURQ SERIES FRAME:
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. Every bike is tested by the best racers in the world, including EWS World Champion Richie Rude, their in-house testing team and Yeti ambassadors around the world.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||T/Series carbon fiber frame w/115mm (4.5") travel, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX FACTORY 34/130MM|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Rear Shock||FOX FACTORY DPS 190 X 45MM|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS XM1700 30MM|
|Hubs||DT SWISS XM1700|
|Spokes||DT SWISS XM1700|
|Tires||F: MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.5 EXO, R: MAXXIS AGGRESSOR 2.3 EXO|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 EAGLE 170MM|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM X01 EAGLE 1295 10-52|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 EAGLE|
|Handlebars||YETI CARBON 35x780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE TURBINE BASIC 35x50mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2 RSC|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 30.9MM / SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG-XL: 175MM|
* Subject to change without notice.