The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano Dura-Ace 7710 Track crank arm.
Track Specific. Designed to meet the specific requirements of fixed gear track bikes, the Stages Power meter is the go-to choice for track racers at the World, Olympic and elite amateur levels.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
In the box
- Power Meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide
|Silver / 165mm||818889020961||DATL-A||STA334962175|
|Silver / 167.5mm||818889020978||DATL-B||STA444258925|
|Silver / 172.5mm||818889020992||DATL-D||STA447768075|
|Silver / 175mm||818889021005||DATL-E||STA433687175|