This derailleur is a brand new OEM take-off and does not include any retail packaging!
The SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur shifts through your Eagle drivetrain without noisy chain slap or annoying ghost shifts. Borrowing shifting technologies from its pricier XO1 sibling, the GX Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur is an economical alternative that retains SRAM's X-Sync 14-tooth lower pulley system, X-Horizon parallelogram design, and Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch. Best of all, it's fully compatible with Eagle XO1 and XX1 drivetrains, giving you an affordable replacement in case of a catastrophic crash.
The GX 12-Speed Rear Derailleur employs a traditional aluminum cage with steel spring as a cost-conscious alternative without sacrificing durability, albeit with a minor weight penalty. Sram's signature technologies here include, the X-Sync 14-tooth lower pulley, which accommodates the larger 10 to 50-tooth cassettes found on Eagle. The Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap keeping things quiet when you're out on the trail. It's X-Horizon design limits horizontal derailleur movement, reducing ghost shifting.
• Budget-friendly rear derailleur for Eagle drivetrains
• Compatible with all Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1
• Traditional aluminum cage and steel spring maintain durability
• Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates noisy bounce and slap
• X-Sync 14-tooth lower pulley accommodates larger Eagle cassette
• X-Horizon design limits horizontal movement that causes ghost shifts
• X-Actuation makes for quick, precise shifts of your 1x drivetrain
• Weight: 292g