Personalize your shift button setup with eTap MultiClics. They deliver a positive, precise feel and allow you to securely place shifters anywhere you want them, even around curves on the bar. Flexible mounting wings also make wrapping bar tape around MultiClics simple and clean.
- Allows easy control of SRAM eTap AXS, Eagle AXS, and RED eTap derailleurs and the RockShox Reverb AXS seatpost
- Connects to SRAM eTap and eTap AXS shift-brake levers, SRAM eTap and eTap AXS BlipBoxes or Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 shift extensions
- Made for use on drop bars or aero base bars
- Limitless remote shifting positions
- Mounts simply and securely with flexible wings
- Easy installation of bar tape
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Black / Set / 450mm / 2 x 12-speed||710845851506||00.7018.440.001|
|Black / Set / 800mm / 2 x 12-speed||710845851513||00.7018.440.002||SRM25377463M|