Get out and hit the trails with your little ripper. Shotgun Kids has created a beautifully simple frame mounted seat that allows you to share your love of riding trails with the next generation. The padded seat to the grippy foot pegs give your tiny passenger a secure base to grab your handlebars and enjoy the ride. Bundled with all the tools you need, installation is easy. And, once you have fit the MTB frame seat to your bike, removal and remounting are quick, easy and tool-free.
• Front mounted child mountain bike seat for kids 2 – 5 years
• Full rubber protection (for alloy or carbon frames)
• Adjustable width and angle to fit all mountain bikes
• Quick release fitting for easy installation and removal
• The shotgun WILL NOT FIT hybrid, road or electric bikes
The shotgun seat is designed for kids 2 -5 years of age, and up to 48lb or 22kg. Find out if your child is ready to ride shotgun on the shotgun seat sizing page.
Click here for information about the difference between front and rear mounted bike seats, and what makes the shotgun seat different.
Shotgun Kids MTB Seat
Shotgun Kids MTB Seat Installation and Fitting