This highly technical base layer delivers true sustainable performance.
You've never worn a Merino base layer like this. We use a unique fabric construction method to place polyester fibers against your skin to improve wicking, and Merino facing the jersey for temperature regulation and odor control. The 18.5-micron Merino is responsibly sourced while the polyester is spun from recycled water bottles. The polyester also increases the base layer’s durability. The short sleeves feature a set-in construction for a versatile next-to-skin form fit.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product.
|Hydro / Small||191234480765||111219236LSS||PEA27939943S|
|Hydro / Medium||191234480758||111219236LSM||PEA27534658M|
|Hydro / Large||191234480741||111219236LSL||PEA27729915L|
|Hydro / X-Large||191234480772||111219236LSXL||PEA29338059L|
|Phantom / Small||191234480727||111219236LRS||PEA29316379S|
|Phantom / Medium||191234480710||111219236LRM||PEA29283457M|
|Phantom / Large||191234480703||111219236LRL||PEA29285768L|
|Phantom / X-Large||191234480734||111219236LRXL||PEA31986952L|