The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. The EDC Tool w/CO2 canister or the EDC Tool & Sealed Storage Capsule easily slide into the body the pump. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish.
A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. When you get a flat, you want to fix it as fast as possible as riding time is precious. At 100cc and at 160g our high volume pump has the highest volume to weight ratio on the market.
Firmly push the pump head onto the Presta valve until it bottoms out, then pump. With our fast-on head the valve stem is securely supported so there's no chance of bending, breaking or unseating the valve and no chance of unscrewing your valve core when you remove the pump.
EDC TOOL SOLD SEPARATELY
• High Volume 100cc pump holds a EDC Tool + a 20g CO2 cartridge or the EDC Tool + the EDC Storage Capsule
• No threads or locking levers
• Integrated CO2 Inflator
• Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
• Material: 6061-T6 alloy
• Includes Bottle Cage Mount
• Size: 1-1/4"/32 mm dia x 10"/254 mm length
• Weight: 160g (without EDC tool system)
• EDC TOOL SOLD SEPARATELY!