A BETTER REMOTE FOR ANY CABLE OPERATED DROPPER
An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand. Any shift cable and 4mm shift housing will work.
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
Remote and various bar clamps/mounts sold separately!
• 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed Shimano
• SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
• Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100
• Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 only
• Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g
• Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X - 43g
• Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g
• Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g
|REMOTE BODY only||0040362821943||SP1C00054||ONE31230878P|
|22.2 HANDLEBAR CLAMP only||0040462821942||SP1C0055||ONE37406062|
|SRAM MMX MOUNT only||0040562821941||SP1C0056||ONE321326072|
|SHIMANO I-SPEC II MOUNT only||0040662821940||SP1C0057||ONE321622232|
|SHIMANO I-SPEC EV MOUNT only||0043562821942||SP1C0064||ONE325856252|
|REMOTE w/22.2 HANDLEBAR CLAMP + CABLE & HOUSING||0037962821947||1C0577||DRO29543123P|