Washboard descents, sketchy dirt, gravel and rocks of all shapes and sizes. You never know what you'll get on a gravel ride. This new Revolt with front suspension helps you float through it all with speed and control.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Composite frameset is designed specifically for front suspension. With 40mm of travel, the fork absorbs bumps and impacts so you can ride smoother and faster over rugged gravel and dirt.
Lowered seatstays with smaller diameter tubes absorb road shocks and vibrations. A Contact SL XR D-Fuse handlebar adds more compliance without sacrificing the stiffness needed for cornering, sprinting or climbing.
Adaptable to the terrain
A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase: short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting also allows for larger diameter tires up to 53mm. You can use the included dropper/suspension seatpost for added capabilities, or switch to a proprietary D-Fuse seatpost or traditional 30.9mm round seatpost.
The Advanced composite frameset is designed with suspension-optimized geometry and paired with a 40mm travel fork, delivering a smooth, controlled ride quality on rugged gravel and dirt. A flip chip on the rear dropout lets you adjust the wheelbase and increase tire clearance up to 53mm. You can use the included dropper post, switch to a proprietary Giant D-Fuse seatpost for added compliance, or use a standard 30.9mm round seatpost. A Contact SL XR D-Fuse handlebar further minimizes fatigue by absorbing shocks and vibrations.
- High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- 40mm of front travel expands this bike's capabilities, improving control and reducing fatigue while riding rough roads, gravel and dirt.
FLIP CHIP DROPOUT
- Geometry, wheelbase and rear tire clearance can be adjusted using two-position hardware in the rear dropouts. A longer wheelbase adds stability and increases tire clearance (up to 53mm), while a shorter wheelbase delivers a quicker, more agile ride.
- A downward sloping top tube (from the head tube to the seat tube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- Proprietary D-shaped handlebar works to dampen vibrations and absorb road shock, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride quality.
- New frame design allows you to use the stock dropper seatpost, a proprietary D-Fuse seatpost, or a traditional round 30.9mm seatpost. This lets riders choose the right seatpost for their riding style and terrain.
GIANT TUBELESS SYSTEM
- Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tires deliver improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
- The frame and fork are engineered specifically for disc brakes, producing reliable braking performance in all weather and road conditions.
- Designed for precise steering performance, this system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper) and tapered steerer tube work together to provide optimal steering stiffness and control.
- A massive rectangular down tube and oversized top tube provide superior lateral and torsional steering precision. The precisely engineered, rectangular shaped down tube yields unprecedented steering and pedaling stiffness.
- A massively oversized bottom bracket area features a fully integrated 86mm wide design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
|SHORT | LONG||SHORT | LONG||SHORT | LONG||SHORT | LONG||SHORT | LONG|
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||450||470||490||510||530|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73.5° | 73.4°||73.5° | 73.4°||73.0° | 72.9°||73.0° | 72.9°||73.0° | 72.9°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||553||560||575||585||600|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||100||115||130||145||160|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71.0° | 70.9°||71.5° | 71.4°||72.0° | 71.9°||72.0° | 71.9°||72.0° | 71.9°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||45||45||45||45||45|
|G||TRAIL (mm)||76.9 | 80.3||73.5 | 76.8||70.1 | 73.4||70.1 | 73.4||70.1 | 73.4|
|H||WHEELBASE (mm)||1024 | 1034||1026 | 1036||1031 | 1041||1041 | 1051||1057 | 1067|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||68 | 69||68 | 69||68 | 69||68 | 69||68 | 69|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||736 | 743||755 | 761||772 | 778||790 | 796||808 | 814|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||440||460||460||480||480|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||60||70||80||80||80|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Small||5'3" - 5'7"|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'11"|
|Medium/Large||5'9" - 6'1"|
|Large||5'10" - 6'3"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'7"|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout|
|Fork||RockShox Rudy Ultimate XPLR, 40mm, Charger Race Day damper 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Rims||Giant CXR X1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 25.8mm, [R] 25.8mm|
|Hubs||[F] Giant AR alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle [R] Giant AR alloy, DT350 36t ratchet system, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Giant CrossCut Grip 1, 700x45c, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 40t XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 1x12|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10x52|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL XR D-Fuse, 16-degree flare XS:44cm, S:44cm, M:46cm, M/L:46cm, L:48cm, XL:48cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 3.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:50mm, S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL: 80mm|
|Seatpost||Postmodern, dropper, 30.9mm with 25mm of suspension XS:365mm / 75mm drop S:415mm / 100mm drop M:415mm / 100mm drop M/L: 415mm / 100mm drop L:415mm / 100mm drop XL: 415mm / 100mm drop|
|Saddle||Giant Approach SL|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Cordovan/Copper Coin / Small||04712878857490||2302028104||23R4061878N|
|Cordovan/Copper Coin / X-Large||04712878857537||2302028108||23R41829630N|