Endurane Tap's flagship 3-ingredient, all-natural, easy to digest energy gel has everything you need to fuel your next big training session or race. It meet your nutrition needs with no unpronounceable ingredients, no stomach trouble, and because their gels have a thinner consistency, you can consume a full pouch in seconds with no water. Not to mention, they taste great - think of them as the fuel you’ll look forward to!
And, their new, very svelte looking tear top pouch uses 70% less plastic and fits more easily into run shorts, race belts, vests, cycling jerseys, and wherever else you stash your goods.
• 100 calories, derived from natural, high-quality ingredients... (Canadian maple syrup, Canadian sea salt and ginger)
• Easiest gel to digest given our proprietary formula that contains just the right amount of ginger to help aid digestion and prevent stomach upset
• A thinner consistency than normal gels, you can consume a full pouch in seconds with no water so you can focus on moving forward
• 50 mg of sodium + all the minerals and antioxidants you need to perform at your best
• A more even energy release so you can avoid the blood sugar spikes experienced with maltodextrin-based gels
SIMPLE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Interestingly, the calories per gram and minerals for electrolytes naturally present in maple syrup are nearly identical to other gels on the market. The naturally occurring nutritional and performance benefits present in maple syrup means you can now consume real, whole foods while you train, no more unpronounceable ingredients! We add a sea salt to the mix to bring the sodium levels up to 50mg (what you’ll find in a typical gel) and most importantly, we add a touch of ginger to further help with digestion.
NO STOMACH DISTRESS
Many endurance athletes (from what we’ve seen, close to half!) have trouble digesting traditional gels. We believe that many digestion issues happen for two reasons: low quality ingredients like maltodextrin and brown rice syrup; and viscosity - many gels are so thick they sit like a brick in the stomach.
Because Endurance Tap contains only natural ingredients (three of them), is a thinner consistency (it's a syrup) and contains ginger (a digestive aid) it digests well even on the hottest of days and during the most intense workouts. Athletes with sensitive stomachs have found a solution in the digestibility (and great taste) of Endurance Tap.
TASTES BETTER AND GOES DOWN EASIER
Endurance Tap is highly water-soluble, meaning it’s salty-sweet flavour leaves your mouth quickly. You don’t even need to wash it down with water (impossible with other gels). Canadian maple syrup is known around the world as the best tasting, we think the same of Endurance Tap.