Any time, any place, any weather*. DUER All-Weather Denim has a wind and waterproof membrane, and tons of other tech features to keep you safe, warm and dry.
L2X™ Performance Denim is 30% lighter and stronger than regular denim with 5x the stretch. This custom fabric blend infuses premium denim with Spandex for stretch, COOLMAX® for moisture management, and a Silvadur™ treatment for odor-neutralization.
• Water Resistant - The state of the art waterproof membrane stops water from making its way through the jeans and hitting your skin.
• Wind Proof - their state of the art windproof membrane keeps the wind from chilling you to the bone, keeping you ready for whatever weather the day has in store.
• Reflective Cuff - reflective details under the cuff and at the waistband give you more visibility and protection in low light conditions.
• Signature Gusset - The signature invisible DUER seat gusset offers a greater range of motion while helping to prevent crotch blow outs.
• Power Stretch - their fabrics stretch in all directions, for maximum comfort, flexibility and maneuverability.
• Reinforced Inseams - To create strength and longevity, their pants feature triple stitched inseams, gussets and back rises, as well as double layered back pockets.
• Temperature Regulating - The integration of COOLMAX® fibres wicks moisture from the body in heat, and insulates for warmth in the cold, for incredibly versatile denim.
• Minimizes Odour - The integration of a Silvadur treatment allows their denim to have maximum odour-neutralization.
This jean has a water resistance rating of 18,150mm (baseline for “water resistance” in the industry is 10,000mm). The Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) comes in at 13,000 G/M2/M24hrs, beating the industry's baseline for moisture wicking fabrics.
• 81% Cotton
• 13% Polyester
• 4% Nylon
• 2% Elastane
Machine wash cold, inside out with like colours. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not use silicone softeners. Tumble dry and warm iron when necessary (Except for the all-weather jeans. They suggest hanging them to dry).