Designed to store the essentials to repair a mid-ride mechanical, our Expedition Tool Pack is a sleek, ultra-compact pack that’s excellent for short rides and bikepacking adventures.
Fitting neatly under the saddle, the tool bag attaches securely to the bike with a Velcro-backed Hypalon strap that’s effective even when exposed to road spray and grit – a weakness of traditional zippers and buckles. Inside, there’s enough capacity for two spare road tubes, tire levers, a small multi-tool, and a CO2 canister.
The exterior of the tool bag is protected by a tough, lightweight fabric that’s completely waterproof. Reflective graphics and a light attachment point add visibility in low light.
- Ultralight construction, weighing only 40g
- Hypalon-reinforced Velcro strap gives a secure hold in all conditions
- Wide opening, allowing easy access to contents when detached
- Light attachment point and reflective graphics for increased visibility
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- The tool bag is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
- The tool bag’s strap is reinforced with Hypalon, a rubberized nylon used to provide extra protection against friction and abrasion.
- Wash the tool bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
|Dark Grey/Black / 0.5L||05060422140314||PWT-0000-000||API32716986E|