A versatile cargo cage that provides modular carrying capacity for two and three bolt accessory mounts.
The Innovation Lab Cargo Cage provides a secure mounting point for attaching bags and accessories using the bottle cage and accessory mounts commonly found on forks and downtubes.
The cargo cage features a two-bolt mounting plate complemented by an optional foot that can be used to extend the cage to fit three-bolt mounts and provide extra carrying capacity in either configuration.
A streamlined design ensures clearance for chainrings and crank arms and the universal strap attachment system creates versatility whether using an Apidura Expedition pack, Voile Straps or webbing and buckle systems.
• FIT: Compatible with two and three-bolt mounts
• PACK COMPATIBLE : Designed to complement Expedition Fork Packs and Expedition Cargo Packs
• COMPACT DESIGN: Fits most downtubes with clearance for chainrings
• CORROSION RESISTSTANT: Anodized, with stainless steel fixtures for enhanced corrosion resistance
• UNIVERSAL ATACHMENT: Fits common bikepacking accessories, with or with packs
• LIGHT WEIGHT: Ultralight construction, weighing only 85g
• ADC-12 aluminium alloy, anodized black
• 3 x 12mm M5 hex-headed stainless-steel bolts