12- to 24-Inch
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
$49.99 - $65.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$63.99 - $104.99 $63.99 - $104.99 Up to 20% Off
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$79.99 - $133.99 $89.99 - $133.99 Up to 20% Off
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
Vittoria's Juniores Tubular tire features a super-supple 220 thread-per-inch cotton casing for a sweet road feel and amazing cornering. It is designed as a durable race and training tire for smaller riders who can benefit from exceptional-quality tubulars. Juniores has an identical casing to the Rally but for smaller wheels. Vittoria quality, feel, and performance at an entry-level price point!
The Country Jr. is an affordable tire that has a smooth-rolling center ridge and aggressive shoulder lugs for secure traction on loose surfaces. - Long-wearing smooth center ridge rolls fast on pavement, while shoulder lugs provide traction in loose conditions
BSD Donnasqueak Tires - Smooth center for low rolling resistance - Tear-resistant silkworm casing
The Donnastreet tire features a smooth center for low rolling resistance and an extra grippy, super-squeaky compound. - Tear-resistant silkworm casing
The Decoder has a much lower profile design with super fine knurling making it fast, grippy and incredibly tough. This lightweight street/ramp tire features a specially designed grind resistant sidewall protection.
The Mirage tire is built on the premise of a super-lightweight tire that was strong enough for the toughest street riders. The Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual-compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control while cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind and uses a full bead-to-bead "Silkshield" protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds. - High-performance lightweight street tire - Dual-compound construction - Full-length "Silkshield" layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection - Specially designed tire tread with a smooth center tread for low rolling resistance and aggressive sides for traction and grip - Special outer line for grind protection - Made by Maxxis tires
A highly versatile front and rear race tire option that strikes a balance between speed and control with Tioga's GripPod technology and Nano Knob tread design - CYLEX 120 TPI ultralight casing - PneuMax 110 PSI high-pressure inner coating - AvntGUARD cut protection membrane - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering - Chemical etching on center tread creates a fine texture for enhanced traction
$49.99 - $56.99
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
$45.99 - $54.99
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
- E-Compound sticky compound for traction and control - Thick rubber sidewall for better pinch flat resistance
$49.99 - $54.99
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades amongst city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
$44.99 - $144.99 $44.99 - $154.99 Up to 20% Off
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$39.99 - $54.99 $49.99 - $54.99 Up to 20% Off
The Speedster is a high performance race and dirt jump tire designed for speed and minimal drag on hard packed or paved terrain in wet or dry conditions. - Honeycomb center tread provides added traction and increased speed with very low rolling resistance; large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
- Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling - MTB tire at a low price
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
$37.99 - $39.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$15.99 - $19.99 $19.99 Up to 20% Off
- 12'' kid's tire
- Large volume tire for comfort
- Features a tread pattern similar to the Panaracer Smoke
- Perfect for commuting and training
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Page 1 of 3 Next page