7" long combination pliers.
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
$9.99 - $14.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
TB-1709 is a tapered brush for clean those hard to reach places such as frame and tire.
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
- Designed to securely hold 9, 10, 12mm hub axles and 9/16" pedal spindles without damaging threads
8" pliers with a long nose.
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
For English taps: 1.370” x 24 TPI right hand thread 1.370” x 24 TPI left hand thread - Used for tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame.
- Designed for BB and Freewheels - Includes 2.8mm and 2.2mm pins
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
Bit sizes: Hex 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. Comes with Super B case.
- Includes tap handle and case - 4 pedal taps (.5" and .625", left and right) - 5 frame taps (4/5/6/8/10mm)
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
- Aluminum tripod base - Includes 6 wheel hangers
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Replacement remover for Crown race puller
- Determines if dropouts are aligned and parallel to avoid bent axles or skewers - Long handles and comfortable grips provide you superior leverage for straightening any issue
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
Designed to hold socket to bottom bracket axle to prevent slippage during installation or removal. To be used with square tapered, Octalink and ISIS drive sockets in order to secure the tool to the BB during installation and removal.
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$9.99 - $11.99
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
- Protect your clothing while working on your steed
Remove BB86, BB90 bearings
Page 1 of 2 Next page