Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
7" long combination pliers.
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
$9.99 - $14.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Bit sizes: Hex 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. Comes with Super B case.
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
For English taps: 1.370” x 24 TPI right hand thread 1.370” x 24 TPI left hand thread - Used for tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame.
8" pliers with a long nose.
- Includes tap handle and case - 4 pedal taps (.5" and .625", left and right) - 5 frame taps (4/5/6/8/10mm)
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
- Designed for BB and Freewheels - Includes 2.8mm and 2.2mm pins
All-in-one flat repari kit. Includes 2 tire levers, sandpaper and 6 patches in a slim carrying case. Box of 20 kits.
Replacement remover for Crown race puller
- For more accurate wheel and rotor truing. - Spare part for TB-PF30 & TB-PF36. - Also for upgrading TB-PF35 into TB-PF36. - Sold in 2 pcs in 1 set.
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
- Aluminum tripod base - Includes 6 wheel hangers
- Determines if dropouts are aligned and parallel to avoid bent axles or skewers - Long handles and comfortable grips provide you superior leverage for straightening any issue
10" Waterpump like box join pliers.
- Shockless and no rebound - Steel structure and includes steel shot
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
Designed to hold socket to bottom bracket axle to prevent slippage during installation or removal. To be used with square tapered, Octalink and ISIS drive sockets in order to secure the tool to the BB during installation and removal.
Remove BB86, BB90 bearings
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$9.99 - $11.99
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
6 round, glue-less patches. Includes plastic case with SuperB logo. Box of 60
Page 1 of 2 Next page