Learn Climbing & GearingIf:
- You find yourself cursing at hills before you get to them or dreading them the moment you see them on the horizon.
- You don't know when to change your gears.
- You're always the last one up the hill.
- You find you either work too hard, spin like you're on a hamster wheel or even pop your chain off on hills!
- You want to figure out how to make climbing and gearing easier and be more efficient.
- You're looking for a group of awesome women you are meant to learn these skills with.
Then this clinic is for you!
Oh hi there! I'm Paige Royal, the founder of Pura Vida Performance and the amazing women's cycling community, the Pura Vida Mavericks.
I’ve been EXACTLY where you are right now. I’ve been a beginner and intermediate cyclist AND I had no one to show me the ropes. I learned the hard way and I certainly do not want that for you. I have yelled profanities, especially on hills. Tried for my inside voice but sometimes it came out my outside voice!