Hello friends of Sweet Pete’s,
Bicycle shops have been listed as an essential service. and we want to serve you in the best way we can. So, here’s the new Sweet Pete’s reality:
- Our 1204 Bloor St W store is by appointment only. Please email email@example.com for appointments. We are currently not accepting phone calls.
- Our 517 Bloor St W store will be closed for the time being.
- Emails answered as promptly as possible, in the order that they are received.
- Repairs must have appointments via email ahead of time. No on the spot service.
- Customers will be able to pick up repairs, e-commerce orders, bike purchases, etc by appointment only.
- The showroom is closed. For new bikes browse online and please email us with any questions.
- Normal e-commerce operations will continue with daily (weekday) shipping (free on orders over $100)
- Bikes purchased will be delivered for free within the Toronto (not GTA.)
- We have a 30 day return policy on all products including bicycles.
It goes without saying that this situation is very fluid and things are changing constantly. We’ll update here as things change at the stores. We’re hopeful that this modified way of keeping things going can and will work for everyone while keeping our team and our customers safe and Covid-free.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime or call one of the stores during our business hours to let us know if there’s anything that we can do to help keep you rolling during these trying times.
We’ll get through this. Be kind.