Black Friday Deals
Whether you're looking for gifts for the cyclist in your family or you've got your heart set on a new bike, there's no better time to buy than during our Black Friday Sale. We've got great discounts on all sorts of bikes and gear so explore this Black Friday page to see all the deals we're offering. This sale will only last through Cyber Monday (12/2/19) so act fast and grab your favorites while they're in stock!
We've got great savings on brand new 2020 bikes. The more you spend, the better the discount!
Get $50 off when you spend $500 - $1,000
Get $100 off when you spend $1,000 - $2,000
Get $200 off when you spend $2,000 - $4,000
Get $400 off when you spend $4,000+
Holiday Gift Ideas For Cyclists
Not sure what to buy the cyclist in your life? We've put together a list of some great cycling specific gifts to make any cyclist happy. These gift ideas are tried and tested by our staff and will put a smile on the face of anyone who receives them!
1. Clug an easy to install, unobtrusive and simple way to store your bike.
2. Park Tool Cyclone Chain Scrubber A clean chain makes for a smooth running bike, enough said.
3. Evoc Saddle Bag Race Carry all of the essentials in this light, well built and colourful seat bag.
4. Torch Flex Lights Stay safe with this economically priced high intensity LED light set.
$15 to $25 $12 to $20
5. Giro Tessa Gel Gloves Moisture-wicking four-way-stretch, breathable mesh and gel padding, these gloves rock.
6. DMR V6 Pedals Features the same concave footprint and narrow profile that all DMR pedals are known for.
7. Bontrager Kids Handlebar Bag For snacks, rocks, or whatever little treasures they find. Kids love these nifty bags.
1. Crank Brothers Klic HV Gauge A clever and revolutionary design makes this full featured hand pump a customer favorite.
2. Giant Pre Learning to balance and ride a bike has never been easier. Put a young rider on a Pre and then watch them go! $199
3. Bern Tigre Designed to keep pint sized riders (ages 2 - 5) safe and comfortable and stylish to boot.
4. Lezyne Macro GPS is an excellent-value-for-money computer, offering top-end functionality for a fraction of the expected price
5. Bontrager Specter WaveCel Take your protection to the next level with Bontrager's exclusive WaveCel technology
6. Chromag Fubar OSX We haven't meet anyone who doesn't love this bar. This gift is a sure bet.
7. OneUp Alloy Pedal Light, thin, super grippy wide platform and a fully sealed and serviceable design. WIN WIN!
8. Crank Brothers F15 Tool Thin, light and minimalist design with all the tools you'll most likely need out there.
9. Bontrager Sonic WS Road Shoe Equal parts stiff and comfortable, this shoe is ready for anything.
1. Troy Lee A2 MIPS Stylish, huge intake and exhaust vents and tons of safety features. This helmet checks all the boxes.
2. Cleary Hedgehog This light and agile single-speed bike is perfect for adventurous 3 to 6 years old riders. $480
3. Fox Flexair Pro Lunar 3L Jacket An extremely advanced and feature filled jacket for the 4-season biker on your list.
4. Pro Stealth Saddle is the Formula 1 saddle in the PRO lineup-lightweight, strong, and designed to win races.
5. Giro Empire ACC A shoe that can be commuted in as well as raced in. The perfect shoes for all occasions.
6. Crank Bro Mallet E is a wide platform, highly adjustable pedal. There's a reason this pedal is so popular.
7. Ortlieb Back-Roller Free A true cyclist's pannier, this award winner has everything you'd need and nothing more.
8. Five Ten Impact Pro TLD The ultimate shoe for those who prefer to rock flat pedals!
9. Giro Aether MIPS All the tech one needs to increase safety without any of the drawbacks. A truly amazing helmet!
10. Kona Rove DL Any kind of road, any kind of weather. This is a truly versatile bike at an amazing price. $980