Our women's mountain bike rides will begin on Wednesday May 16th!
Join us every Wednesday evening (weather permitting) for a fun no-drop ride in the Don Valley. Rides will begin at 6pm sharp leaving from our revamped Trailhead location (formerly known as Brickworks) .
Rides will typically be an hour and a half to 2 hours in duration. Some mountain bike experience is required. Participants should bring their mountain bike, a helmet, a water bottle and a spare tube.
Don't have a mountain bike? No problem! Sweet Pete’s has a sweet fleet of rental bikes in a wide range of sizes. Our rentals at Trailhead are not active yet but they should be very soon. In the mean time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rides start from our Sweet Pete's Trailhead (550 Bayview Ave.) location
• Rides run weekly on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00pm
• If you are renting please arrive early 5:30 pm, if you have your own bike arrive 10 to 15 minutes early
• The rides will begin at 6:00 pm sharp!
• Please note all rides are weather dependent. Cancellations and will be emailed the day of
Just as we do with our road rides there will be a weekly email sent out the day of confirming trail condition and attendance.
If you have any questions or just wish to be added to the mailing list please contact Megz email@example.com