Join Sweet Pete’s and Bike Works for a Saturday morning mountain bike ride geared towards novice to intermediate riders! Our rides are a safe space to learn new mountain bike skills from professional instructors in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Join us this summer and fall for some organized fun while exploring the multitude of trails that make up the Don Valley trail system.r><br>
Wednesdays are over for the season, but Saturdays kick off September 23, 2017!
Rides are about 2 hours on a bike. Minimal mountain bike experience is required. Participants should bring their mountain bike, a helmet, a water bottle, a spare tube, and their enthusiasm! Maximum 20 riders per ride.
Don't have a mountain bike? No problem! Sweet Pete’s has a sweet fleet of rental bikes in a wide range of sizes. Your first rental for a group ride is free, with a discounted rental rate for future rides. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rides start from our Sweet Pete's Bike Shop at Evergreen Brick Works (550 Bayview Ave.) location
• Rides run weekly on Saturday mornings from 9:00 to 11:00am
• Please arrive early 8:45 am
• Rides will begin at 9:00 am sharp!
• Please note all rides are weather dependent. Cancellations will be posted on the Sweet Pete's Twitter account - @sweetpetesbikes
• Social to follow most rides
The Sweet Pete’s and Bike Works monthly MTB Skills Clinics have ended for this season but visit this page again soon for details about next seasons clinics!